Why did you choose this career/study programme?

 My career

In this post I want to talk about the reason why I chose my career.

I remember that in high school I loved the subject of History, I reviewed my classmates before an exam and sometimes I helped my teachers to lead the classes, since I was little I wanted to study history pedagogy and in my last year of high school I saw other options. Law, Special Education Pedagogy, Social Work and Anthropology were my options, I was undecided because I didn't know what to choose.

I finally decided to study Anthropology because of the curriculum, because of the study of the human and everything that leads us to the way we are now. During the first semester I had an approach with biology that I have loved, I have searched for information about bioanthropology and I would really like to dedicate myself to that. 

kkkk

Comentarios

  1. I like that you talk about your career with such passion and enthusiasm, the way you describe it sounds very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good choice! I also like the bioanthropology <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. very interesting bioanthropology to understand ourselves

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you sound very comfortable with what you study, I am very happy for you! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also like that side of anthropology!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'm glad you chose the career, it was a very good choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good. Some corrections: I believe this what you meant to write...I helped my classmates to review the subject before an exam or test; you should separate the ideas, Since I was little I wanted...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: My dream job

A photo and its Story

Blog 4: Time travel to the past or future