My favorite piece of technology

 My computer

I have had two computers in my life, the first one lasted me six years old and in May this year I bought another one as I need a faster computer.

My computer during the pandemic has become my best friend, I use it every day  without fail to study, read, chat with my friends, watch movies or series and ocassionally write to let off steam, when I leave home for more than two days I must take my computador with me.

I don't really know much about  technology, so all the
aplications and website I use are very easy to use, but little by little I have been learning and immersing myself more and more in the world of technology.

I really like the computer because it's just an object and it serves for many important things, I know I won´t die if I don't use it but it makes my life much easier and faster.

Comentarios

  1. It's impressive how many things can be done with a computer :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Computers are definitely one of the best inventions in history

    ResponderEliminar
  3. With computers one can download any movie! Is the best

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Some corrections: ...lasted me six years... I use it every day by all means, to study, instead without fail

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: My dream job

A photo and its Story

Blog 4: Time travel to the past or future